Count on our fast and efficient methods.
Customs broking or customs brokerage is a profession that involves the “clearing” of goods through customs barriers for importers and exporters (usually businesses). This involves the preparation of documents and/or electronic submissions, the calculation and payment of taxes, duties and excises, and facilitating communication between government authorities and importers and exporters.
Brokers are trained and licensed to provide consultancy services of any nature as accuracy is critical to the importer. Due to the brokers intimate knowledge of the client’s business activities their relationship can be difficult to break. When a broker receives the documents for a job they register it in the company system, then to process a customs entry they must:
– Classify goods in accordance with customs regulations
– Obtain relevant permits from the client.
– Process the customs entry in a ‘compile’ system, and;
– Pay duties and taxes on behalf of the client.
After the above is completed and clearance from customs has been given a complete dispatch is made.
Custom brokers may be employed by or affiliated with freight forwarders, independent businesses, or shipping lines, importers, exporters, trade authorities, and customs brokerage firms.
- Main Office in the City of Santos.
- Partnership with custom brokers all around Brasil.
- Consulting Services.